Thursday, January 25, 2018

Spoilt.2

Don't you hate when you write a perfectly good post and include many poignant moments and segways back to the initial point...
Then technology

Annoying

Short version:
Spoilt at dinner for my 50th at Aria by my brother. Tick to glorious and outstanding view, thanks bro for mentioning the bday...thanks Aria for the brilliant table.

Move onto lamenting about becoming fashion inept at this point in my life... link up to me ACTUALLY purchasing and buying a pantsuit/ jumpsuit.
Felt like thoroughly modern Milly.
Realised non stretch polished cotton material is at risk of bursting at seam unless I address current thigh girth.

The soufflè for dessert was amazing! Of course I had it. And French Champagne.  Who wouldn't!

Let's see if version 2 works!

No comments:

Post a Comment