Thursday, January 25, 2018

Somehow

Again with the technology blips!!

I've hurt my back. Apart from the interruption to my rigorous TV watching I've had to take my bra off. An issue in itself.

Any mother (of 4) who has carried extra weight around since the last baby ( now 14) knows what saggy,  baggy table weights- encased in stretched skin feels like.

There is no perky bounce... more a sway like an elephant's trunk sway in the shape of a diffetent part of a male's anatomy.  But damn that bra clasp for being right on the pain part of the spine.

I guess I could struggle into a crop top... if I had one. They don't tend to make nice, supportive, comfortable, cheap crop tops in size "watermelon". 

So, I have laid on the blue foam roller. No relief.
Rolled on the roller.
Nup.
Rolled all over the floor stretching.
Nope.
Propped myself up on lounge.
Still nopity nope.

I guess it could be the 2 x 8 reps of free hand weight I lifted last night at 11:53am . But I suspect not.... because it began to hurt after I got up and hung washing. Then arrived at the overflowing kitchen plate and utensil storage recopticle.
I believe I am allergic to the constant clutter of dishes and pans in the sink. Never have I ever- been able to get my children ( the 3 that still live here) to understand that things that don't fit in the dishwasher dont magically wash themselves and jump back into the cupboard.
Or
When I have handwashed them ... need to be put away. They just assume they now live on the dishrack after mysteriously migrating out of the sink of their own accord.

Same with clean  clothes.

Why put them away from the pile or basket when you can just keep fossicking  around to find clean clothes messing up my hours of folding?

The wandering mind of a mother with a sore back... is an amazing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment